WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BnHStarz - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BnHStarz > Topics

Subject: Quotes
Replies: 17 Views: 1468

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:02pm
Movies inspire u with their lines. Write down such lines that mean something to u. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:08pm
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times when one only remembers to turn on the light-Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:15pm
Harry,it is not how you are alike. It is how you are not.-Albus Dumbledore to Harry in the movie,Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:50pm
Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.- Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:51pm
If you want to know what a mans like,take a good look at how treats his inferiors not his equals.-Sirius Black in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:53pm
It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness,nothing more.-Albus Dumbledore to Harry in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:57pm
Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,who cannot control their emotions,who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily-weak people in other words-they stand no chance against his powers! He will penetrate your mind with absurd ease,Potter!- Severus Snape to Harry in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 05:59pm
Harry suffering like this proves you are still a man! This pain is part of being human.-Albus Dumbledore to Harry in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 06:01pm
Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.- Hermione in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 06:03pm
In the end,it mattered not that you could not close your mind. It was your heart that saved you.-Albus Dumbledore to Harry in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 06:05pm
Dont count your owls before they are delivered.- Albus Dumbledore to Harry in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 06:06pm
Power was my weakness and my temptation.-Albus Dumbledore to Harry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 06:08pm
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.-Albus Dumbledore to Harry in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 07:37pm
The world is not split into good people and death eaters,we ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. Thats who we really are.-Sirius Black to Harry in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. *

frodob18 7.03.11 - 07:47pm
You are not a bad person Harry. You are a good person who bad things have happened to.- Sirius to Harry in The Order of the Phoenix. *

frodob18 10.03.11 - 03:15pm
I know what i have to do now. I gotta keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide will bring?- Chuck Noland in Cast Away. *

frodob18 18.03.11 - 05:41am
Special things happen to special people-Reepicheep to Edmund in The Chronicles of Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader *

frodob18 4.04.11 - 03:10am
How much does your life weigh?
Imagine for a second
that you're carrying a backpack.
I want you to feel the straps
on your shoulders. Feel 'em?
Now I want you to pack it with
all the stuff that you have in your life.
Start with the little things,
the things on shelves and in drawers
the knick-knacks, the collectibles.
Feel the weight as that adds up.
Then you start adding larger stuff -
clothes, table-top appliances, lamps, linens...
your TV...
The backpack should be getting
pretty heavy now. And you go bigger.
Your couch, bed, your kitchen table.
Stuff it all in there.Your car, get it in there.
Your home, whether it's
a studio apartment or a two-bedroom house.
I want you to stuff it all
into that backpack.
Now try to walk.
It's kind of hard, isn't it?
This is what we do to ourselves
on a daily basis
We weigh ourselves down until we can't even move. And make no mistake...moving is living.Now, I'm gonna set that backpack on fire.What do you want to take out of it?Photos?Photos are for people who can't remember.Drink some ginkgo and let the photos burn.
In fact, let everything burn
and imagine waking up tomorrow with nothing.
It's kind of exhilarating, isn't it?
- from Up in the air

* BnHStarz Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BnHStarz

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search